· Have a service or gathering of family and friends, whether a traditional religious funeral or it can be something non-religious less formal gathering.
· Write and share an obituary or story of the person’s life.
· Let people share their stories or send a condolence.
· Have a video tribute of pictures, and or videos to remember the past with family and friends.
· Donate to a charity in his or her memory, this can be done in many ways.
1. Donate to a hospice group.
2. Donate to an organization of healthcare charities.
3. Donate to local churches religious organizations.
4. Donate to environmental groups.
5. Donations to animal care.
6. Donate a park bench or other local needs.
7. Walk or run a race in memory.
· Make bracelet or rosary beads out of funeral flowers.
· Make a memory book or box with pictures or personal items of remembrance.
· Plant a tree in memory.
There are so many ways to celebrate and remember a person’s life, they all are different just as every life is different.